Please introduce yourself here to be given full forum access

The general discussion forum. For everything coaster related.
Takhoi
Coaster Count: 26

Re: Please introduce yourself here to be given full forum ac

Post by Takhoi » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:06 pm

Hi!

My name is Jonny and I am from Sweden, I have been a member for roughly a year now.
I love coasters :D

edit: Roller coasters, but I do like to use coasters ^^

allenhite

Post by allenhite » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:28 pm

Hello, Allen from US. Finally got around to joining the Forum.

~Allen Hite

ColinM

Post by ColinM » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:30 am

'Ello!
Colin, from the UK's coaster capital - Manchester! - whaddya mean? Of course it is... with Alton, Blackpool, Southport, Drayton Manor, Flamingoland, Lightwater Valley, and TWO Gulliver's within 2 hrs, we're a close rival to Orlando!!

Joined in 1996, made more than a few good friends, eternally appreciative of those who make the club, trips, and magazines happen. Especially those who do all the financing & IT & organising & all the boring stuff!

I've been obsessed with all manors of unnecessary people-moving machines since before I could read or write. Wore out my VHS copies of Wild Rides & Coastermania long before DVD was invented, been photographing & making videos of rides ever since, (see website link in sig!).

With more mugs & shot glasses than I'll ever need, am trying to come to terms with my addiction and am NOT buying ANY more swan boats, flume logs, coaster cars OR dodgems from charity auctions, ...and no more merchandise... apart from cool and interesting stuff, and maybe an ORP of every new credit... wait, no! :S
So yeah, general clown, media whore, & master of mischief who loves initiating mass debates about Ridge Riders and powered mine trains! ;-)
- But genuinely friendly and pleased to meet you!
Colin McWilliam
Member No. 1990
http://www.ukrides.info

Sandman
Teeny Weeny Coaster

Post by Sandman » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:05 pm

HI,

I am Niek Sanderman, just became a member. I am from the Netherlands, currently 27 years old, been a rollercoaster fan since 2000 (Sixflags Holland opening year).

Looking forward to some great trips!
Niek Sanderman | Netherlands | Member since 2015

Midas
Wacky Worm
Coaster Count: 1072

Post by Midas » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:14 pm

Hi All,

My name is Midas van de Graaf. I have been member of the ECC years ago, been on the Scandinavian gatecrasher tour in 2004 and the American Adventure tour in 2006.

After many years I finally re-joined and after the French Weekend last week I now look forward to this years short USA trip.

Gido Prahm
Coaster Count: 143

Post by Gido Prahm » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:05 pm

Hi my name is Gido Prahm. I am from Düsseldorf, Germany, 43yo and I am a huge coaster fan.

Dirk_Ermen
Coaster Count: 894

Post by Dirk_Ermen » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:21 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm Dirk Ermen. Living in the Netherlands and currently 26 years old. I've ridden almost 900 different coasters at this point. :)
Been in the club for about 3-4 years now (I think?). Participated in one of the big club trips so far and joined in on some day-by-day invites. Questions? Feel free to ask.

Coreysaysyo

Post by Coreysaysyo » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:22 am

Hi, just joined :)

I seen you guys at Lake Compounce the other day. You guys were very friendly, so I thought it would be cool to have another forum to talk to people on :)

Anyways, have a great day!

Corey

Papageno

Post by Papageno » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:14 pm

Hi! I'm Gustav, 20, and just joined. I'm from Denmark but currently live in Germany. I'm (obviously) a huge roller coaster nerd and I really hope to join you on some trips next season!

lutz3457
Grand National
Coaster Count: 1896

Post by lutz3457 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:48 pm

Hi Gustav, nice to have you on board. And don't wait till next year. Hope to see you at De Efteling, Blackpool and/or Tivoli.
Lutz Konerding