Another Fair Weekend

Post comments on your own trips and new rides in here
Andylamb
Treetops

Another Fair Weekend

Post by Andylamb » Sat May 17, 2014 3:41 pm

Over the last Bank holiday weekend here in the UK I decided to do a bit of coaster hunting.

Saturday

There seemed to be quite a few fun fairs clustered around Cheshire. So I thought that would be a good place to go

First stop was Crewe, Tipkinder Park to be exact. The coaster here was Mini Coaster that is owned by Craig Jennings

Next stop was a fair in Knutsford, two coasters here...

First a brand new coaster making a debut Runaway Train owned by Michael Mulhearn

Almost didnt get to ride it, as the op said i was to big and would not fit in. Eventually after I pointed out the "for young & old" sign that was in front of the coaster he let me ride :)

The other coaster was Gold Mine owned by Aiden & Blaine Leach

Next Fun fair was in Warrington, Orford Park. 1 coaster here Crazy Chase owned by Reed & Nathan Holland

Next up a little bit of a find! I knew there was a Fun Fair but could not find a ride list. I turned up and found The Happy Caterpillar owned by Freddie Mulhearne.

Next fair was Chester, Little roodee Coach Park. Two Coasters here. First was Runaway Train Owned by John Wheatley. I didn't ride it as I previously been on it in Manchester Winter Wonderland

The other coaster was Crazy Croc Owned by Gareth Smith, A Go Gator

Just to prove I have been on it.....

On the way back home I decided to stop of at a fair in Tamworth. Unfortunaley it was closed along with John Barker's Go Gator :(

Sunday

After seeing a Funfair report on http://www.fun-fairs.co.uk at 17:00 Showing a fair in Cricklewood which is quite close to where I live. I decieded to make a last min trip. By 18:30 i'd had ridden it :)

Bizzard owned by Monty Hammond

Monday

Another last min decision to go to a fair in Hornchurch, Essex. Three coasters here

Dragon owned by Jonathan Smith - Didn't ride this one as already been on it a couple of years ago in Portsmouth

Go Gator owned by Len Pettigrove was here, which I rode :)

Last coaster of the weekend was Runaway Train owned by Stanley Whyatt